Careers Available Currently at SHOWMGR
Software Analyst & Support Technician
Ladera Ranch, CA
Analyst & Support Position:
- Provide phone and online support to customers.
- Manages and reviews deliverable documents prepared by team before passing to client.
- Assist with software configurations.
- Train customers (online & occasionally at the client site)
Work independently to achieve high performance and to produce the desired results.
- Interact smoothly with all levels of team members, teams external to the facility and external vendors/contractors.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least one year of experience; or at least one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Great listening and writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Desire to learn how businesses function.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or concerns from customers.
- Excellent grammar and ability to write support manuals and user responses.
- Expert level knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Impeccable organizational skills.
- Prior knowledge of online ticketing systems such as Axosoft a plus, but not required.
Ability to work flexible hours
Notes: Do not apply if you are not comfortable working in a demanding and fast paced environment.
Candidates – please send your resume in PDF format. NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED. MUST WORK IN LOCAL OFFICE
Note to Applicants: We are an equal opportunity employer. Proof of your ability to work in the USA will be required. Only local residents within a 45 minute drive will be considered. A security background check is required for all employees.
Full Stack ASP.NET Developer
Ladera Ranch, CA
The following full time position is open for immediate consideration:
- .NET MVC4/C#
- N-tier application architecture
- SQL and ADO.NET Entity Framework
- RESTful Web API
- AJAX methodologies
Not required but highly valued:
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, preferably SCRUM
- Team Foundation Server
- DB administration using Red Gate
Note to Applicants: We are an equal opportunity employer. Proof of eligibility to work in the USA will be required as our company is unable to sponsor any visas at this time. Only local residents within a 60 minute drive will be considered. A security background check is required for all employees. NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED. MUST WORK IN LOCAL OFFICE
Ladera Ranch, CA
We are seeking a talented Office Administrator for the office of the CEO with experience supporting a growing cloud software company in our Rancho Santa Margarita Office.
- Administrative support to the senior executive team (maintain calendars/organize travel arrangements, prepare expense reports, etc.)
- Identify, monitor, and manage vendors for office services and supplies
- Proactively anticipate needs to maintain optimal office productivity and be willing to take action or escalate as needed.
- Manage computer based phone system, group conferencing service other remote staff support tools.
- Perform miscellaneous special projects or research efforts as assigned
- Support of sales effort production of documents, presentations, mailings
- Provide phone/general reception duties including support of remote staff in other offices
- Arrange travel for company employees and contractors as needed.
- Set up for Meetings, including lunches, presentations, etc.
- Maintain and update internal office forms and documentation as needed.
- Manage shipping needs for office.
- 2+ years of administrative experience in an office setting.
- Strong computer and MS Office skills.
- Comfortable with learning new technology with prior experience in a software company.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Start-up mentality, “can do” attitude, with ability to multitask, prioritize, and deal with interruptions with limited supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility regarding working hours.
- Associates degree or higher preferred.
Note to Applicants: We are an equal opportunity employer. Proof of eligibility to work in the USA will be required as our company is unable to sponsor any visas at this time. Only local residents within a 60 minute drive will be considered. A security background check is required for all employees. MUST WORK IN LOCAL OFFICE